Not sure if your current site is up to standard or do you have specific SEO Questions? Apply Here
- How much will this cost? Our SEO Audits cost $500 per site but we cover a range of topics.
- What do I get out of this SEO Audit? We will meet in a 60 minute meeting. I will have a Presentation Docuemnet that we will talk about and it’s downloadable. If you’d like, we can record the session too.
- How long will this take? We will have a about an hour screen share session using Zoom.
- What’s Zoom? It’s a screensharing platfrom that allows us to talk using your computer microphone (or 800 #) and we can review this auditing document.
- What are we going to cover?
Here a non-exhaustive list oof the topics covered in your SEO Audit:
- Keyword Audit – What keywords your site currently is ranking for and how we can leverage new keywords.
- Content Check – Are you utiliziing content that delivers keywords your audience is using to describe your site or service?
- Schema and Microdata Inclusion – Think of Schema Microdata as a condensed menu/table of contents for Web Crawlers to read to understand your site better. Search Engine bots love schema!
- Site Speed Optimizations – We’ve mentioned how crucial site speed is in our other pages. Don’t neglect this important SEO ranking factor!
- Site Infrastructure – Does your site have any un-needed technical issues that might prevent our Web Crawlers from seeing your site?
- Sitemaps – As it sounds, Sitemaps help Web Crawlers find your most important content.
- Responsive Mobile Web Design – Non-mobile ready sites will have trouble ranking since Google has announced that Mobile Search Speed is a ranking factor.
- 404 Errors – Fixing all the content “holes” your site may have.
- Internal Linking– If you aren’t linking to the most important content on your own site, how do the bots know what’s a content priority?
- SSL and Site Security– Letting both the Crawlers and your Users know that your site is secure will reassure everyone your site is a safe place to read and learn more.
- Backlink Checking – If you have had any “less-than-reputable” SEO work done, you can tell Google that you want to distance yourself from those links.
- What if I have to cancel? Let us know via email or our contact page and we can reschedule. It’s important that we talk “face to face” on this report.