How can SEO and PPC impact your Sales Funnel?
A well-organized Digital Marketing Plan should be an extension of your sales and marketing efforts. The measurable nature of Digital Marketing Plans means you get fresh, accurate data to inform your future Digital Marketing Activities.
Our client here has been a partner with TopSailDigital since July 2017 and they have been primarily interested in generating sales leads for their B2C and B2B sales team. Let’s recap some of the project objectives:
What did the client need:
- Technical SEO
- Content Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- More customers! (Sales Leads – as provided by TopSailDigital)
What TopsailDigital Provided:
- Technical SEO
- Meta Data Audit
- Schema Markup
- Keyword Research for Existing and New Content
- Numerous Site Redesigns
- Link Development – Reaching out to Industry and PR sources for exposure and links
- Changing of Content Messaging and More Call to Action buttons to motivate customers to reach out
- Paid Per Click Services from Google AdWords
- Landing Page creation form Existing Pages that Ranked Well Organically
What We Saw:
This graph represents all traffic from every online channel. This is significant because with this client, TopSailDigital provided a comprehensive Digital Marketing Plan that utilized Google AdWords as well as focused on Organic SEO best practices.
As a result, the client enjoyed 151% growth in Paid Traffic and a 97% increase in Organic traffic for the 30 day period (listed in orange) versus the same period in 2017 (pictured in blue).
At the time of this Case Study’s composition, our client is receiving 90 new sales leads a month in a competitive industry. You can see the growth in our partner’s sales leads since the project commenced in July 2017.
If you are ready to increase your digital visibility and keep your B2B or B2C sales team well-stocked with new sales leads, Contact us Today.
Supercharge my web leads! Get help from TopSailDigital