New Website, But Low Conversion Rate
Our clients trust us with their sites, which is why we want to make sure their web marketing is contributing to their bottom line.
In this case study, we have been working with this client for some time, but a stock WordPress them isn’t necessarily geared to convert.
What the Client needed:
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- More customers! (Sales Leads – as provided by TopSailDigital)
- A New Strategy to Entice Visitors to Reach out for Quotes
Conversion Rate Optimization and a Conversion Specialist
What TopsailDigital Provided:
- New “Above the Fold” Calls to Action
- Developmental Recources to build this functionality
- A Flexible Call to Action that displayed appropriate contact options based on Device (PC or Mobile)
INCREASE IN CONVERSION RATE
A greater % of site visitors are reaching out to our client
INCREASE IN CUSTOMER CONTACTS IN ONE MONTH
More customers are contacting this business to get a quote or start work today
Not every site come “out of the box” ready to start increasing your business. Sometimes, a little extra effort and conversion rate optimization best practices can dramatically increase your site’s value to your business.
We were happy to help our customer with their conversion rate and their WordPress website changes.
Get Conversion Rate Optimization help from a specialist, Contact us Today.