Learn how AI content planning will make your content strategy more efficient and effective. AI powered content plans is the new way to plan, create, and scale your content for success. Get an AI-powered content plan right now!
– AI content planning is the new way to plan, create, and scale your content for success.
– AI helps you avoid mistakes like forgetting a call to action or not including enough images in your posts. AI also allows you to find out what’s working now so that you can keep improving it over time.
Here are the 5 steps to make a Killer AI-Powered Content Plan
1. Content Focus
Keyword research is one of the most important steps to take before you even start drafting your content.
Keywords are what people type into Google when they’re searching for something, and a good keyword strategy will help you achieve higher rankings in organic search results on Google as well as other engines like Bing or Yahoo! You can use tools like Keyword Planner from Google to find out which keywords are most popular, as well as keyword ideas that you may not be using.
Keywords aren’t just for search engine optimization—they can also help you narrow down and focus your content so it is more relevant to the people viewing it. Once you have a list of keywords, you can come up with a topic for your content. Keywords are also useful when it comes to assigning tags or topics to individual posts in an RSS feed so they can be more easily found by people who subscribe the blog.
• Google Search!
• Talk to your Clients
2. Content Sources
– Subject Matter Experts: Interviews are a great way to glean valuable insights from experts in your field. Reach out to them and ask for input on the best content you can produce based on their expertise.
– Competitor Content Review: Check out what’s being shared by your competitors and see if there is anything that could be improved upon.
• Google Search for competitor content
• Record interviews with Subject Matter Experts
3. Content Production
In order to produce content that is valuable and helps you meet your goals, it’s important to start by understanding what those are. Write down the main goal of each article or blog post in clear terms as a heading. Write out what type of information will be included– such as actionable steps for readers, data-driven pieces with charts, short videos, or how-to articles– in the content type section. Write down your audience and who you want to target with each piece of content in the audience segment.
I recommend that every organization have a team member whose sole responsibility is managing all of their content production needs. This person should be tasked with creating strategies for developing and producing content, managing deadlines and publishing dates for all pieces of content, liaising with the marketing team about what type of information will be included in each piece, following up on potential opportunities for cross-promotional content with other organizations or businesses–and anything else that’s required to keep your organization relevant online.
4. Post as Draft
The Virtual Assistant can use a draft of content from Google Drive to create a post. A Virtual Assistant may be used for the following examples:
– Adding content on your site in “draft” mode without publishing it
– Optimizing existing blog posts by adding keywords, tags and links that will help them rank better when people search online
• Hired help or my own 2 hands
• Word Press
Publishing is the most important phase of content marketing. This is when you publish your posts to reach a wider audience and generate more leads or followers. Publish blog posts on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter etc., with specific targeting in mind. For instance, publish them on business-oriented social media sites for maximum exposure and for getting your blog posts in front of a specific audience.